Given the contractual and process-orientated nature of our industry, it is vital that we understand all of the paperwork and documentation required when importing and exporting.
Our commitment to electronic communication has streamlined large parts of the shipping process but nonetheless there is still a large volume of documentation required to import or export any particular product.
We are here to tell you:
- What documentation you need
- Where you get the documents from or how you apply for it
- When you need the documents
- How certain documents need to be completed
We understand everything you need to know about:
- Commercial paperwork – Bill of Lading, Invoice, Packing List
- Preference certificates / UKGSP
- Certificate of origin
- Inspection certificates