RBF Cargocare is ideally positioned to act as your ‘go to’ freight forwarder and logistics provider.
From relatively straightforward sea, air or road freight shipments, heavy lift and out of gauge cargo movements through to chartered vessel and aircraft , RBF Cargocare’s experience, know-how and commitment to service excellence our clients can be feel safe in the knowledge that their shipments are in safe hands.
We are fully independent and work tirelessly with a number of shipping lines, airlines and European hauliers to ensure our clients receive competitive rates from and to any destination in the world.
In recent years we have helped a number of our clients to start buying from source on an ex-works or FOB basis – the advantages include a greater control of the supply chain leading to:
- Reduced production costs
- Reduced supply chain / shipping costs
- Greater visibility of stock / inventory requirements
- Easier long-term planning
We work closely with all of our clients to design the right solution, for example:
- For fresh fruit importers transit time and temperature-controlled containers are absolutely crucial
- Volume imports from South East Asia are very price-sensitive so we calculate the most cost-effective end-to-end solution – including UK charges and delivery
- Clients benefit from economies of scale with our shipping rates on named commodities. With volume commitment and visibility of medium-term requirements we can harmonise prices for clients in the medium-term mitigating volatile freight prices
These considerations affect the shipping line, airline or European haulier that we book your cargo on.