We have been successfully supporting our clients in all aspects of importing for over 30 years – a key service that we excel in is customs clearance.
To be successful in this requires a clear understanding of the ever-changing EU and Non-EU Health and Licensing regulations concerning products, markets and the process required to successfully import into the UK.
As well as managing thousands of clearances for general cargo, we retain a vast pool of knowledge with regards to imports of food items and we work closely with Port Health in all UK ports.
We work with all types of foods (including organic) for :
- Products of Animal Origin (PoAO) under CHED (Common Health Entry Document).
- Foods that require IPAFFS pre-notifications prior to final BREXIT transitions in July 2022.
- Nuts and other High Risk Foods of Non-Animal Origin) (HRFNAO)
- Fresh fruit and vegetables under the DEFRA PEACH and overseeing the PEACH migration to the IPAFFS system during 2022.
- Wood with Forestry Commission
We understand how urgent your cargo is and, as standard practice, we will always try to pre-enter the consignments with all the government bodies to highlight any problems and streamline the clearance process before the cargo arrives at the port.
Our system provides advice regarding government inspections, release and clearance.
With our transparent and robust system we believe that you can speak to anyone in this office and they will be able to help you.
Although we are based in Felixstowe we are also able to manage clearances in all UK ports including Dover, Tilbury, Liverpool, Southampton and Thamesport and operate on both CNS and Destin8 port systems.